- External File BBNPA-Sustainable-Tourism-Administrator.pdf
- Salary £18,746 - £20,138 pa pro rata
- Organisation Environmental
- Job Type Fixed Term, Part Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide financial and project administration support to our Tourism Team in the implementation of Atlantic Geoparks and other Programmes. You will have experience in financial administration particularly the preparation of grants claims and monitoring reports.
£18,746 – £20,138 per annum, pro rata
Fixed Term Contract – 31st December 2019
7.5 hours per week
- To provide administrative and financial information support to Programme Teams in the implementation and monitoring of various tourism team Programmes
- To work with the Programmes’ Financial Managers to make claims
- To assist the Programme Teams in fulfilling BBNPA procurement policy and other administrative requirements
- To ensure that Programme timesheet data is provided by Programme Team members and to collate this for the grant claims
- To produce progress reports and financial evidence to make claims against the Programmes
- To prepare grant claims according to the Programmes’ Financial Managers’ requirements and timetable in a timely and accurate manner for approval by the Sustainable Tourism Manager
- To assist the Sustainable Tourism Manager in the monitoring of finances and outcomes to ensure that it is delivering the expected results and that they comply with all financial and other regulations.
- To organise, attend and take minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences as required.
- To assist the Sustainable Tourism Team in undertaking their wider duties as shall be agreed with the Sustainable Tourism Manager
- Any other duty, appropriate to the grade and nature of the post, as required by the Chief Executive.
How to apply
Click on “Apply for this job” or complete an application form and send to Human Resources,
Brecon Beacons National Park Authority, Plas y Fynnon, Cambrian Way, Brecon. LD3 7HP
CLOSING DATE: 25th September 2017
INTERVIEW DATE: 6th October 2017
Please mention tourism-jobs.co.uk when applying for this job.