This company has no active jobs
Introduction to working at St Paul’s Cathedral St Paul’s draws together a very diverse set of activities, projections and aspirations. It is the Cathedral of the Diocese of London, a national church, an icon of resilience in the face of adversity, an architectural heritage centre, a partner in the City of London, the seat of the Bishop of London, a place of debate and challenge, a space of worship and holiness, and a commercial enterprise. It is a Church which seeks to share the Christian Gospel, yet is also ‘owned’ by many who would profess no Christian faith. St Paul’s stands for many different things, and this adds significant complexity to its ministry. Our Vision
- St Paul’s Cathedral seeks to enable people in all their diversity to encounter the transforming presence of God in Jesus Christ.
- As a community of worshippers, staff and volunteers we work with care and imagination to be a centre for welcome, worship and learning which inspires successive generations to engage with the richness of the Christian faith and its heritage.
- We aim to do this with confidence, compassion and creativity, promoting dignity and justice for everyone.
- We work with the Bishop and Diocese of London and the wider church, as a spiritual focus for London, the nation and the world.
- Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control;
- To uphold integrity, honesty and openness in what we do;
- To aim for the highest possible standards in everything we do, acknowledging that we cannot do everything;
- To make our operations as just and as sustainable as we can;
- To foster and encourage diversity, being inclusive and challenging to ourselves as well as others.
- Address London