The term ‘tourism-jobs.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Flat 12 The Metropolitan, 3 Sandbanks Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2FP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
tourism-jobs.co.uk may change the terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These terms and conditions are effective from 28th February 2017.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- The Site and Services rely in part on software to work. Whilst we monitor the Site and Services and try to fix bugs promptly, we do not guarantee that the Site and Services will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
The website and its Services
- Subject to any contractual obligations we may owe to any users of our paid services, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website and services are unavailable at any time for any period.
- If you are provided with a user password as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to all or some parts of the website and the services to users that have registered with us.
- We reserve the right to restrict or deny you access to some parts or all of the website and services, if we feel that you have failed to comply with these terms and conditions.
Material submitted by you
- Except for information that identifies you personally (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, email address), any material which you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary such that we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties for any purpose.
- You agree not to submit any material:
- That is false, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- That infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trademarks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material; or
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
- Which encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
- We are not obliged to use material submitted by you and we may remove from the Site, the Services and our database any of the material submitted by you at our sole discretion.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you.
Payments and Refunds
*Applicable if a payment is requested for a job advert.
We make use of PayPal’s secure online payment system, which allows you to pay with a credit card, debit card or, if you have one, with a PayPal account. We will not display an advert on the website before receiving payment. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment we will not be liable for any delay in your advert being placed on the website.
Refunds will be credited by the same payment method as was used to purchase the item/s being refunded.
If a job is paid for by invoice and bank transfer, the job will be approved as normal and you have 10 days to issue payment as with the terms of the invoice. If you do not pay within the standard payment terms the job advert will be removed and you will be pursued for the outstanding balance.
If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.